- yoga - nourishing food - essential oils - deep relaxation -
One day retreat with Live life yoga with Ivana & Kristie Becker, Life Coach & Holistic Nutritionist. This event will be a place where you can simply slow down, bring your mind and body into balance and reconnect to yourself...
We will be exploring our Pancha Maya Koshas (5 layers of our being):
- Annamaya Kosha (food body) through Asanas (postures) and locally sourced nourishing food prepared with love and care on the day.
- Pranamaya Kosha (energy body) through the full Yogic breath in the Yoga practice.
- Manomaya Kosha (mental body); feelings, thoughts accompanied with beautiful doTERRA essential oils (don't worry, there is no partner work or talking about feelings required!) through Yin Yoga (slower, quiet practice of longer held passive postures).
- Vijnanamaya Kosha (intuitive sheath of knowledge).
- Anandamaya Kosha (bliss body) through deep relaxation and meditation.
Schedule for the day:
To Begin: Good morning welcome shot
10-11.45: Flow & restore morning practice (Hatha yoga )
12-1: Delicious vegetarian & gluten free lunch (any allergies or diet preferences please let us know)
1 -2: Self-care & wellness with essential oils by Kristie
2-3.30: Restorative Yin Yoga + Yoga Nidra
3.30-4: Treats & Tea; Q & A
The event takes place at the Yoga Tree studio and the Acorn Cafe below.
Investment; Early bird price - £55 until 1st November, then £65
Booking is essential to secure your place.
All levels and ages welcome (not suitable as first ever yoga class)
Book online or for more information email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very excited to host another event together!
Ivana & Kristie X